Implementation Consultant, EMEA
Professional Services | Greater London, England, United Kingdom | Full Time
Title: Implementation Consultant, EMEA
Department: Professional Services
Location: London, UK (Please already live in the greater London area)
About Aria Systems:
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The Professional Services team is responsible for implementing Aria Solutions for our Enterprise customers. Professional Services purpose is to ensure successful implementations that maximize and sustain Aria Adoption and Return on Investment (ROI), leading to higher customer satisfaction, renewal and referenceability.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for the technical implementation of large and small-scale Aria professional service projects. They are a strategic thinker and team player, comfortable working at a fast pace. The right candidate will have considerable experience with enterprise software applications, software implementations, good knowledge of technical concepts, and knowledge of subscription billing and management solutions.
The Implementation Consultant position requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written; knowledge of programming languages, database technologies, and implementation methodologies; billing domain expertise; and a passion for leading the client to a successful go-live. They take ownership for identifying and documenting client business requirements, mapping and configuring the Aria solution to meet the requirements, and implementing Aria to achieve a successful implementation.
The Implementation Consultant must be able to identify potential issues and risks early in an implementation to develop mitigation strategies and contingency plans. The successful candidate will have an innate ability to simplify technology concepts and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts to deploy successful solutions.
- Perform business and technical requirements gathering, use-case discovery, and platform analysis
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for clients, third-party vendors, partners and internal project stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to develop estimates and overall implementation solution plans
- Serve as the lead for all implementation and integration efforts
- Define and document best practices and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- Identify and define integration points with third party solutions
- Define and document tools and technologies used to implement Aria
- Perform problem analysis (identify root causes, outline resolution options, and take appropriate actions to resolve problems)
- Experience as an Implementation Consultant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Computer Science, Info Systems or similar degree preferred
- Have current authorization to work in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with programming languages (Java, PHP, Perl, SQL)
- Be familiar with each of the various UML forms and have expertise in the development of use cases and class diagrams, and occasionally state diagrams as well
- Extensive experience working with enterprise level systems and cloud ecommerce platforms
- Telco BSS experience a plus
- Up-to-date understanding of market trends and keen interest in following emerging technologies
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to be successful in cross-functional teams
- Able to travel domestically and internationally, as needed (typically less than 25%)
- Multi-lingual a plus, especially German, Norwegian/Danish/Swedish, or French
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment. We treat our employees well, and expect a lot from them.