Supply Chain Management | Newark, CA | Full Time
Allogene Therapeutics, with headquarters in South San Francisco, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor T cell (AlloCAR T™) therapies for cancer. Led by a management team with significant experience in cell therapy, Allogene is developing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” CAR T cell therapy candidates with the goal of delivering readily available cell therapy on-demand, more reliably, and at greater scale to more patients. For more information, please visit www.allogene.com, and follow @AllogeneTx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Allogene’s Supply Chain organization is building a world class team that is focused on delivering potentially lifesaving therapies to patients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as Manufacturing Planner/Scheduler. You will support the start-up activities of the Manufacturing area, training and engineering runs, and multiple clinical manufacturing campaigns while closely collaborating with the Manufacturing, Quality, and Supply Chain departments. This role will be a hands-on role reporting to our Associate Director, Supply Chain and is based out of Newark, CA.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Coordinate daily production and non-production activities in support of plant start-up, commissioning, validation, and training activities
- Provide and maintain detailed site scheduling production plans for all clinical products to assure no gaps or delays in processing, release, and shipments
- Create and maintain cycle time metrics to enable process improvements
- Coordinate ERP Process order release and material staging activities in support engineering, clinical runs, pre-commercial and commercial production runs.
- Coordinate activities required to support the manufacture, packaging, labeling, shipping, and distribution of clinical materials
- Leverage and utilize Operational Excellence tools and resources to institutionalize the Continuous Improvement mindset
- Provide supply chain planning support on areas related to ERP, raw materials, inventory, and logistics
- Other duties as assigned
Position Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, project management or related business administration is preferred
- Certification in logistics or planning is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in an operations role in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of material requirements planning and production scheduling
- Supply Chain and / or Manufacturing Experience is required.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within established timelines
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
As an equal opportunity employer, Allogene Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws.