Finance SAP Data Analyst (Contract)
Finance | South San Francisco, CA | Contract
About Allogene Therapeutics, Inc:
Allogene Therapeutics, with headquarters in South San Francisco, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor T cell (AlloCAR T™) therapies for cancer. Led by a management team with significant experience in cell therapy, Allogene is developing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” CAR T cell therapy candidates with the goal of delivering readily available cell therapy on-demand, more reliably, and at greater scale to more patients. For more information, please visit www.allogene.com, and follow @AllogeneTx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Allogene’s Finance organization is building a world class team focused on delivering potentially lifesaving therapies to patients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a Contract SAP Finance Data Analyst for a 6-month project. This project can be performed remotely and may require periodic travel to Allogene headquarters in South San Francisco.
This individual will support SAP (ECC or S4 HANA) implementation, master data migration, and validation related to Finance Record-to-Report and Procure-to-Pay processes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure Master data integrity and quality is maintained during data migration into SAP
- Assist in setting up / maintaining data hierarchies and maintain consistency across systems
- Participate in data migration, documentation, and metadata sessions by identifying objects to be managed and loaded.
- Communicate status, risks, and remediation plans to stakeholders to ensure project success. Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure new processes and technology are deployed and adopted effectively.
- Support cross-functional implementation leads downstream from Record-to-Report and Procure-to-Pay processes
- Provide testing support for SAP implementation test cycles
- Draft and maintain policies, procedures, and other documentation to unsure uniform, accurate, and consistent data are present
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, CPA/CA/MBA and/or advanced professional degree is a plus
- Experience with SAP Financial Master Data is required
- Experience in full lifecycle ERP implementations and related data migration activities is required
- Proven change management and project management leadership and skills
- S/4 HANA, NetSuite, and other add-in reporting experience such as Tableau, is desired
- 5+ years of experience in the biotech/pharma industry preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within reasonably established timelines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication are essential in this collaborative work environment.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
As an equal opportunity employer, Allogene Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact the careers email at www.allogene.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.