Customer Service Specialist
Administration | Whippany, NJ | Full Time
New Jersey’s premier HVAC-Plumbing-Electrical company is looking for a Full-time Customer Service Specialist to join our winning team. It's the people that make the difference - expand and grow with us!
As a family-owned business, we do more than serve customers. We take care of the comfort and safety of our friends, family and neighbors. We provide personalized solutions – both residential and commercial – for every heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality application. Our customers' comfort is an important responsibility, and this is a job we take seriously for over 50 years!
Are you looking for a rewarding career in customer service? Do you enjoy helping people and solving problems? Do you have a passion for products and services that make life easier and better? If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be the perfect fit for our customer service role!
As a customer service representative at Air Group LLC, you will be the voice of our brand and the first point of contact for our customers. You will have the opportunity to:
- Communicate with customers through various channels, such a phone, email, chat and social media.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information about our products and services, using the right methods and tools.
- Identify and assess customers' needs and expectations and provide solutions that exceed them.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers, by being empathetic, responsive, and professional.
- Generate sales leads by discovering customers' interests and preferences.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate resolutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Collaborate with colleagues and managers to ensure a high-quality customer service process.
To be successful you will need to have:
Customer Service or administrative experience necessary
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Proficient with computers and standard software packages (MS-Word, Excel, etc.)
Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment
Creative problem-solving skills
Medical (3 Plan Choices)
Dental (Two choices)
Anniversary day off (earned after a
8 Paid Holidays
401K (with generous employer match)
A friendly and supportive work culture.