About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle, Facebook and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
We are looking for Multi-lingual Social Media Account Managers to act as the primary relationship contact for clients utilizing our Social Marketing Suite. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for owning and managing 30-50 client relationships from start to finish for a given subscription period. The role requires a strong knowledge of our entire suite of tools and includes the account set-up, training, and implementation of our Social Marketing Suite. You are expected to take a proactive, service-based approach to managing our clients and ensuring an outstanding client experience.
Social Media Account Managers must be comfortable handling multiple deadline driven projects, dealing with high-level marketers and executives, and learning and mastering complicated technologies.
• Act as the onboarding Account Manager, guiding customers through the installation of Wildfire's Social Marketing Suite
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all client needs, which requires a mastery of our technology platform
• Coordinate and lead product integration and training, with the goal of making the client self-sufficient
• Take a proactive approach to account and relationship management with the goal of providing superior customer experience and flawless use of our platform
• Develop and implement appropriate project management to ensure timely delivery
• Work closely with our Sales, Account Strategist and Project Management teams
What We’re Looking For:
• At least 2 years experience in a client-facing role
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Fluency or high proficency in German
• Ability to quickly learn and use complex software technology
• High attention to detail and good organisational skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Proven record for meeting targets and deadlines
• Smart, hard-working, fun-loving individuals
• Creative thinkers and problem solvers
• Undergraduate degree required