Position: Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous sales experience or a high degree of interest in sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company? If so, please apply to Uberflip as a Inside Sales Account Executive.
What We’re All About
Every Uberflipper is laser-focused on creating the best possible product and experience for our customers. We’ve gotten to where we are by working hard and as a result, have an amazing culture, great people and a some fun perks that make it all worthwhile.
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
You love the chase. You enjoy finding ways to reach out to prospects and rope them into an amazing solution.
You’re a teacher: You’re patient enough to hear what someone is struggling with (pain) and teach them a better way (solution)
You learn to swim: You’re willing to find a way to make things work without finding excuses and create processes so the next person learns faster.
You know what SaaS or Cloud Computing is: If you need to look it up, this role isn’t for you!
You’re amazed by marketing tools: You’re not a marketer but are in touch with marketing trends and marketing automation software.
- Identify and research prospective clients through a mixture of research, cold calling, personalized email campaigns & networking
- Achieve monthly lead quota set my management
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with target accounts and qualified leads on-site(local) and conference calls (international)
- Understand Uberflip’s diverse value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively attract qualified prospects
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports and ways to refine positioning and outbound strategies
- Profile and prospect into stated target accounts.
- Keep Uberflip’s management informed by maintaining accurate and thorough records within Salesforce.com.
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress against plan.
- Provide bi-weekly insights into prospects technology needs and feature requests.
The candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master Salesforce
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- The drive to be a self-starter
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
What you’ve accomplished:
- A college or university degree in a business-related program
- 3+ years sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet, exceed or contribute to sales quotas
What You'll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Culture is a big part of finding the right Uberflip'rs. We hire for H.U.S.T.L.E. - you can explore what this means and our core values in our Culture Hub @ https://culture.uberflip.com
How to get in the running:
Please use this Jobscore application process to submit your application. Please include a cover letter to show your interest in this specific role. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Want to learn more about Culture at Uberflip: