Self Storage Sales/Management Team
Personal Mini Storage Management needs a Resident Team Management Team.
Personal Mini Storage is one of the top self storage companies in Florida with 36 facilities throughout the state. We're a family owned business that started in 1982 and we strive to put "A" players in every position.
Mission Statement: Providing a remarkable and personal self storage experience in our effort to create customer evangelists.
Why we're looking for help. . .
Self storage is now a highly competitive and dynamic business. Our company is growing and we are looking for superstars to join our team to help us to grow even faster in the next few years.
What's the job like?
We are looking for a self-motivated and self disciplined, outgoing team with an entrepreneurial spirit to help manage and maintain a storage facility. While steering the facility toward higher revenues, you will wear many hats during the day.
You will have POS software responsibilities such as banking and daily account reconciliation, yield management and collections work. You will be responsible for sales and outside marketing of the facility. All materials will be provided. You will also be responsible for outside cleaning and truck rentals.
Compensation for Resident Managers includes base salary, commissions, bonuses, apartment, utilities, health insurance and life insurance.
Do you qualify? Here are the technical skills and education you'll need:
• We'll need to see at least 2 years of employment with one employer.
• You must have excellent verbal and communication skills.
• You have to have above-average computer skills, including the use of your typical office apps (email, MS Word, web browsers) and the ability to type at least 30 wpm.
Stuff that could give you an edge:
• Letters of recommendation for previous work/projects.
• You're interested in innovative ways to help increase profit and cut costs in a business.
So where do you go from here?
Please call 407-297-3683 Extension 205.