RURAL KING is America’s Farm & Home Store
Rural King is growing fast! We are coming to Leesburg, FL soon!
We are a privately held farm & home retail company that has been in business in the Midwest for over 50 years. Founded in 1960, Rural King is a third-generation family-owned business aggressively positioning itself for the future. The foundation is strong and the vision for the future is growth. This, coupled with Rural King’s friendly, down-to-earth atmosphere and “Positively Outrageous Customer Service,” makes Rural King a very exciting and attractive career opportunity. Every individual on our team is valued, supported, trained, and given the development and opportunity to a successful career path in our organization. Whether it’s in one of our 65+ Retail Stores, Distribution Centers, or the Corporate Headquarters, Rural King is looking for team players able to both envision change and strive for future growth. Look for this and other great opportunities with one of the fastest growing retailers in the midwest.
They key role of the Office Manager is to ensure that the front end and the office runs smoothly without error. This is a key support position for the store. The Office Manager also performs on-site human resources functions, and is the on-site benefit coordinator.
• Maintain the front end of the store, keeping it clean, safe, and organized
• Ensure that the front end of the store runs smoothly without interruption
• Enforcement of cash management policies.
• Reporting sales data to corporate office daily.
• Ensure proper product return and exchange procedures are trained & enforced.
• Use company software to ensure maximization of payroll dollars
• Supply ordering
• Communicates professionally with all Rural King personnel
• Maintain associate attendance records and personnel files
• Organizing the recruitment, orientation, & training of new team members
• Benefit coordinating and online enrollments
• Competent knowledge of computer fundamentals including MS Word and Excel