Free Shipping on All Orders of $50+ Find a glo Retailer
Applicants not meeting the minimum requirements need not apply.
Well rounded global experience in the international market.
Must work at Corporate Office in Denver, CO.
Open schedule for travel required.
Experience in the beauty industry preferred but will accept consumer products or pharma industry experience.
Cover letter and current salary range required to be considered for this position.
gloProfessional product lines deliver a systematic approach for brilliant results. Designed for aesthetic professionals, our complete range of skin care, mineral makeup and hair care combines innovative technology, active ingredients and nourishing vitamins and antioxidants for ultimate product performance. Our award-winning mineral makeup system, glo minerals, delivers unsurpassed coverage, environmental protection and an exceptional spectrum of mineral pigments. Our skin care line, glo therapeutics, offers home care programs to supplement professional treatments. These advanced formulations are created with potent concentrations of active ingredients to treat multiple concerns and transform the skin. Our most recent introduction, glo essentials, provides paraben and sulfate-free cleansing, conditioning and styling hair essentials that restore and maintain healthy, beautiful hair. gloProfessional’s commitment to research, education and innovation continues to inspire professional collections to promote radiant beauty.
gloProfessional’s award-winning combination of high performance products, premium-grade ingredients and treatment oriented formulas is embraced by over 5,000 dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, aestheticians, spa and salon professionals in 38 countries and counting.
gloProfessional takes pride in providing unsurpassed product quality, customer service and sales programming to ensure complete client satisfaction. We reach our customers through a proprietary field sales force of over 70 team members, one of the largest in the professional channel.
International Sales Manager
Reporting to the President, the International Sales Manager’s primary responsibility is to increase current sales, identify and grow new sales, identify and establish new accounts, and manage Regulatory and compliance specifications. The International Sales Manager is expected to implement sales planning and forecast consistent with meeting goals.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Accomplish and exceed sales objectives
· Provide timely and accurate administrative management requirements, documentation of sales call data
· Function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency
· Manage international pricing
· Identify effective distributor partners
· Build relationships with new and existing vendors
· Promote gloProfessional interests and positively portray and maintain gloProfessional image and entity through these relationships
· Provide monthly analysis identifying critical success factors
· Ensure a strong working knowledge of product portfolio
· Assist in requests made by Distributors
· Attend sales meetings and conferences as required
· Resolution and implementation of customer concerns regarding returns, shipments and inquiries
Required background includes a bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of sales experience including experience within the international market.
· Self motivated individual with a sales background in consumer products, beauty and skincare, or pharma industries
· Highly results-oriented
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Well rounded experience in the international market
· Strong analytical skills as well as knowledge of the sales process
· Collegial approach: ability to work well with internal and client groups
· Innovative, problem-solver, sense of urgency
· Outstanding business judgment
· Demonstrated sales success
· Microsoft Office
· Must work at corporate office in Denver
· Open Schedule/ Travel required
Previous experience in the beauty industry preferred.