Free Shipping on All Orders of $50+ Find a glo Retailer
Position is located in Denver, CO.
At glōProfessional, we are dedicated to providing our customers with what we call revealing beauty. Our award-winning formulations deliver unsurpassed coverage, UV and environmental protection and an exceptional spectrum of mineral pigments- from the hottest hues to timeless color classics.
Talc- Free and non- comedogenic, glō∙minerals provides the ideal choice for even the most sensitive skin. Clinically advanced mineral make-up that covers, corrects and protects.
Our skincare products are advanced formulations that work systematically to support skin health and treat skin concerns. Our full range of cleansers, toners, moisturizers, serums and specialty treatment formulations are based on established research and cutting-edge science. Our hair care collection upholds the same integrity of ingredients and performance that our makeup and skin care collections do. All three of our lines are uniquely formulated for skin care and beauty professionals and their clients.
The Customer Service Director will oversee the Customer Service Team is all aspects to success. The successful candidate for this role will be able to speak to situations where they have enhanced the internal and external customer experience by providing direction and support of a Customer Service Team.
· Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Service team
· Deliver leadership to motivate and engage the Customer Service team
· Serve as the lead spokesperson and ambassador for CS, representing gloProfessional at the highest levels to prospective partners and customers
· Empower the organization through effective communication
· Ensure that CS strategy and direction is integrated with overall organizational goals
· Advocate innovation and effectively lead through change by creating a training program based on current procedures
· Foster a culture that embraces change, growth and achievement of our CS team
· Ensure successful customers and develop strategic insights that improve our product value
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 5-7 years of management experience – including at least three years heading a successful customer service organization in a call center environment
· Experience with customer service and relationship management
· Experience successfully working with all levels of an organization
· Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate teams
· Demonstrated excellence in analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, delegation, planning & organization and judgment
· Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
· Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
· Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency