We find our people as inspiring as we do our company.
Fun, smart & vibrant people make up our Xu (pronounced "zoo") team! Our collaborative, dynamic & high energy environment makes this the kind of place where people want to work. Our Xu team is looking for additional members:
Manager – Managed Services
• Responsible for the training and development of staff, creating an environment for creative thinking and teamwork
• Management of individual’s performance to ensure that operational directives are met
• Effectively manage service units to gold standard in customer service and flawless operational execution
• Prioritize feedback to product, business development, engineering and marketing departments to align customer business priorities and improve our overall offering
• Work closely with Sales to ensure services units are communicating consistently and providing highest level of service
• Account Manage a small portfolio of accounts until business needs require additional resources
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of client’s business goals and challenges
• Clear digital marketing expert, with in-depth knowledge of the industry and ability to use data, trends, and market insights, to develop valuable strategic recommendations
• Ensure team has regular training for new features and product enhancements to effectively communicate value to clients
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ambitious self-starter, who leads by example
About the Company:
Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices throughout North America and Europe, DataXu (www.dataxu.com)( Voted Advertising Age’s 2011 #5 Best Place to Work & Named "Top Place to Work in 2011" by Boston Globe) is the only multi-channel digital marketing management (DMM) platform offering real time optimization for display, video, and mobile advertisers. With exceptional growth, DataXu is a private, venture backed company with the resources to make a big impact and the agility to lead revolutionary change in both technology and media.
DataXu is leading a revolution in advertising with the first and only machine learning-based Digital Marketing Management (DMM) platform: DX3, which makes impression-level decisions in real time, optimizing the creative, consumer and contextual ad choices to help brands acquire more customers for less money. We’re already recognized as a leader in the Forrester Research December 2011 report: "The Forrester Wave™: Demand-Side Platforms, Q4 2011," in which DataXu is recognized as a Leader with DX3 ranked as the #1 current offering. http://www.dataxu.com/news/press-releases/forrester-wave-report/
Beyond its technology, DataXu has developed a trusted reputation for expertly advising and servicing advertisers and media agencies trying to cross the chasm into a data-driven way of working. DataXu is now expanding those relationships globally.
Medical & Dental Insurance – 100% company paid deductible
FSA (Medical, Dependent & Transportation care)
Onsite dry cleaning service
Company paid weekly catered lunches
Generous Employee Referral Program
Monthly Employee Recognition Program
Free snacks and drinks