About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 350 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times for 2012.
We’re looking to hire a dedicated contract resource to contribute to our technical recruiting sourcing efforts. The Contract Technical Sourcer will build and manage candidate pipelines, as well as assess the priority levels of current and future positions in order to focus sourcing efforts accordingly. The position entails proactively identifying and seeking out the best channels from which to source potential candidates across all technical requisitions and geographies. The Contract Technical Sourcer must be resourceful and do diligent research to assess qualifications and find the best means for outreach. This role demands hard work (read high activity), creativity, and strategic thinking to target, research and generate interest among passive candidates. This contract will last a minimum of six months.
• Efficiently and effectively utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, LinkedIn and other social channels to source talent of all levels, skill sets and experience
• Identify potential candidates through assessing qualifications
• Conduct high volume outreach for multiple targeted searches
• Manage the candidate pipeline and individual candidate profiles for assigned technical
• Develop new and creative techniques for reaching and generating interest among potential candidates
• Provide data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
What We’re Looking For:
• 4-year undergraduate degree required
• A self-starter with a can-do attitude
• Proven research skills
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Fun, outgoing personality
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities and analytical skills
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive hourly salary
• Full Access to the Club One Fitness Center