Play Expert -- Now Hiring for Spring/Summer -- Apply Now!
Customer Service | Johns Creek, GA | Part Time
Who are We: Zip and Pep Playcare is focused on providing upscale drop-off facilities designed for children’s enjoyment and parents’ peace of mind. We do this by nourishing the whole child:
- socially by encouraging free play among the children,
- mentally by providing stimulating and age appropriate activities,
- emotionally by providing a nurturing environment, and
- physically by providing healthy meals and snacks and a safe and secure environment in which he or she can play.
And all of this is available without reservations – parents can use Zip and Pep Playcare on their schedule and pay as they go! Our success is measured in Kids’ Laughs AND Parents’ Smiles.
Want to be a Part of Zip and Pep? We are seeking Play Experts who are extremely enthusiastic, energetic, and creative people who enjoy interacting with children and their parents. Our Play Experts are the most important element of our ability to provide the best experience for kids and their parents and create loyalty among our members. The Play Experts are responsible for the safety, well-being and enjoyment of children in their care.
- Greet and check-in/out children
- Answer or refer member or potential member inquiries
- Maintain security procedures between reception area and play areas
- Supervise children in the play areas
- Organize, lead, and participate in activities that stimulate children’s physical, emotional, intellectual and social growth
- Report information to parents as necessary
- Lead and perform good hand-washing techniques
- Prepare and provide catered meals on sites
- Maintain cleanliness of facility
- Maintain facility Operating Policies and Procedures
- Participate in periodic skill development training as required
- Other duties as required
- Have FUN!
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Previous Child Care experience preferred
- CPR/First Aid certified (or willing to become certified within 30 days)
- Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, email)
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills
- Possess deep love for children and a strong commitment to building positive relationships with our member families and the surrounding community
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to sustain a high level of energy
- Reliable, strong character and values
- Must be willing to work weekends (opening and closing shifts as necessary)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
Criminal convictions will disqualify applicant for this position. Applicant must be able to pass stringent screening and criminal checks and be able to provide references upon request.