Sales | Clearwater, FL | Full Time
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
About our company:
Zaniboni Lighting is a high-quality lighting manufacturing company. We are based in Clearwater, FL but are known worldwide for our high-quality, customizable and artistic lighting fixtures.
Since 2014 we have been experiencing immense growth, and we will continue to do so as we expand into the Smart Building/Lighting space on a global scale.
We are a company that offers an exciting yet challenging work environment. We love to work hard but play harder!
Our Location: 101 N. Garden Ave. Clearwater, FL 33755
Our Website: www.Zanibonilighting.com
Account Manager’s schedule and location:
You will be located at our Clearwater Headquarters on Garden Ave. in Downtown Clearwater. Your schedule will be full time (8-5), plus time as needed for meetings and deadlines. Travel is required for client visit and company trade shows in your region. Average of 2-3 business trips per quarter.
Your Mission as Account Manager:
The purpose of this position is to generate the sales orders that maintain Company expansion.
This position reports directly to the Vice President for Sales. This position is the heartbeat of the organization by making sure we solicit and obtain orders to keep the organization growing and expanding.
The challenges of this position are many. The #1 challenge is the relentlessness, willingness and drive to the sales activities of the Representatives and Distributors. Other challenges include lighting market knowledge, product knowledge in a field where technology and design are fluid because it continues to evolve.
This position will be handling our Central USA Territory (Illinois down to Texas).
Account Manager’s duties and responsibilities:
- Purchase Orders received that are plentiful, complete and accurate;
- Accountable for the achievement of account-specific goals such as forecasts and volume of sales of each representative in your region.
- Obtain a general understanding of the market, the competition and our products in order to properly convey to our customers;
- Keep abreast of product releases in order to properly inform our customers and help them make the correct choice for their projects.
- Develop new accounts by extensive use of Construct Connect;
- Close sales orders, make sure all info is correct and complete;
- Maintain excellent rapport with our clients by having excellent manners, professional appearance, be extremely organized and punctual.
- Develop existing accounts by reviewing customer buying history, suggesting new items and explaining new product features;
- Continuously update job knowledge by learning about product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities and product releases.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Sales skills and experience (minimum of 3-5 years) in business to business arena.
- Proficiency in computer and software applications such as: Microsoft, Excel, PDF, Power Point and familiar working within a customer database e-mail and internet searches.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately compose reports and proposals, work and figure out priorities, in a quick-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment that is inevitable while working with our clientele, who are VIPs and industry-leading designers.
- Experience in the Lighting Industry is preferred.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Strong phone presence
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious (Hunter type salesman mentality)
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Great manners and professional appearance
Offered salary and other compensation:
We offer a compensation package made up of $45,000 to $50,000 (based on experience) base pay, with Commissions on top. With this system you can expect to earn 75,000-80,000 in the first year. (Our top salesman made 100,000 last year).
We also play quarterly production games, which give further opportunity to receive bonuses.
We also offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time off and Paid Holiday.
IMPORTANT: We do not accept walk-in or call-in applications; your application will only be taken seriously when applying via online.