Truck Driver Class A OTR
Drivers | Melrose Park, IL | Contract
Yusuf Transport, Inc. is a for-hire motor carrier providing long-distance freight transportation services across the United States.
Yusuf Transport's core values are safety, integrity, innovation, and accountability. We incorporate these values into everything we do and we continually strive to improve them. Safety is a critical component to what we stand for and exhibit every day in our operations. We train our drivers to operate safely and ensure they understand the importance of being safe with everything they do. Yusuf Transport is built on a foundation of integrity. Trustworthiness, fairness, ethical behavior, and respect are vital to how we interact with others. We are focused on innovation to develop new ways to meet customer needs in value added new ways. We take pride in the service we provide and are accountable for our actions and results. We strive to keep promises and commitments made to others. Our core values all combine to produce quality people, strong business relationships, and a positive work environment.
We are looking for a Class A OTR truck driver to drive TEAM or SOLO. Bring your own TEAM or be matched with a team driver.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Inspect tractor and trailer for mechanical problems and safety issues
- Transport finished goods (mostly automotive parts) using 53' dry van trailer
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Respond to dispatcher in a timely manner
- We pay $.70 CPM split the miles for TEAM.
- ALL miles paid by zip codes
- 5000+ miles weekly TEAM
- We pay $.50 CPM split the miles for TEAM.
- 3000+ miles weekly SOLO
- Detention pay
- Direct deposit
- Dry Van only
- No touch freight
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s license
- 2 years of recent tractor 53' trailer driving experience
- DOT Medical Card and a Passing drug test
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Good customer service skills
- Safe Driving Record: Including no DUI's in last 7 years; no more than one preventable accident or one violation of motor vehicle laws within the year preceding application
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.