Creative | New York, NY | Full Time
Yonder Music, a mobile-only, digital music service with a revolutionary legal free-to-consumers’ business model seeks a Highly responsible and reliable key-team-player with strong artistic skills and high initiative person for a the role, as Art Director. This person should possess the ability to drive all aspects of the design process. This position will be responsible for the development of thoughtful and innovative branding, print and digital design. You will be expected to partner with both Marketing and the company’s Chief Executive Officer to drive creative strategy.
- Develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements.
- Work with country teams to develop and extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation.
- Partner with marketing to develop concepts for business development and marketing campaigns.
- Ensure artwork and copy are in alignment and convey agreed message
- Break new ground with innovative creative concepts and transformational experiences.
- Create visual prototypes or screens for mobile applications.
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Commission specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects as well as in-house recruiting as needed.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and investors.
- Assist in the education and development of designers.
Skills and personal qualities:
- Solid design portfolio with Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML 5 and CSS
- Effective team leader
- Highly creative with a good eye for detail
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and well organized
- Able to see other people's point of view and cope with criticism