Senior Software Engineer - Front End
Development | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
Yieldr is looking for a software engineer to join its demand intelligence team. The role of a front end software engineer is crucial in delivering a great user experience that delights our customers. In close collaboration with our design team you will build and iterate on creative ways for our users to identify and engage demand for their flights.
As a Sr. Software Engineer you are expected to hit the ground running, be able to offer suggestions and improvements as well as mentor and train other junior team members. We expect an experience of 3-5 years in the field.
- High sense of quality code and community best practices
- Ability to compose automated test suites
- Familiarity with modern continuous integration / continuous delivery practices
- Experience deploying containers using Docker and Kubernetes
In your team you will...
- Deploy your work in production during your first week
- Work in an agile environment using Scrum / LeSS
- Have a say in how things should be done
- Experiment with new technologies
- Be expected to demonstrate ownership
- Have autonomy in your way of work
- Collaborate in an open minded multinational team
Together we will...
- Create your own personal development plan
- Participate in training and conferences
- Attend and host meetups
Why join Yieldr?
We are a software as a service company bringing efficiency and increased profitability to the aviation industry by building and maintaining a platform that processes and analyzes the troves of data generated by airlines.