Sales Associate (aka Brand Evangelist)
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
10x Management was born from a simple premise: "Find the best contract tech talent and match them with the world's most amazing companies." As the world's first agency for tech talent, 10x offers our clients the freedom to choose their own schedule and client base while connecting them to gigs that tackle some of the most challenging and interesting technical issues facing coders today.
10x exists for one simple reason: to revolutionize the way the world does business. We take the pain both out of being and hiring elite technology contractors. We do this by matching the most talented people with the most innovative companies.
About the Job:
We are looking for a budding rockstar, sales associate/brand evangelist based in the New York City area who will work under the guidance of our West Coast Brand Evangelist. Our new sales associate will be responsible for driving new customer acquisition.
- Responsible for developing new revenue via new customers from the East Coast region.
- Spend evenings at tech related networking events and expanding our reach to new potential customers. Expectation is that you’ll attend a minimum of 4 events per week.
- Exceed sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
- Actively prospect within the sales region constructing a list of potential accounts tracking any and all interactions and contacts within the company’s CRM solution.
- Present company service offerings to prospective customers through sales calls, presentations and proposals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1-2+ years experience within enterprise sales, talent solutions, business development, or account management.
- Prior demonstrable experience selling and achieving a sales quota earning commission payments.
- Proven ability to hustle to create a book of business – no problem getting hands dirty to do what it takes to be successful.
- Strong networking and client/candidate development—you are a connector.
- Must have a passion for technology and people, and be excited about our mission to disrupt work as we know it.
- Must be detail, solution, and process-oriented.
- Team player - we're in this to build a category-defining business together.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the ‘early stage’ technology industry.
- Experience in the recruiting or talent acquisition industry a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation & Commission structure
- Generous vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours and freedom to work remotely
- Employee pre-tax stipend to pay health insurance, vision, and dental
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Working with great and reasonable people
- Room for upward mobility