Engineering | San Francisco, CA
In a recent customer survey, 90% of paying customers said they would be "very disappointed" if they could no longer use our product. We are looking for mobile developers to join a data-driven environment. We love trying things, measuring them, and then adjusting. We love building amazing products that make software developers light up with joy and our mobile developers are a key part of this process.
- Our mobile developers create sample code, reusable components, and other mobile app software, using the Xamarin platform.
- Proficiency with C#, clear and concise coding practices, and a strong interest in mobile development are prerequisites for this job.
- Be sure to include some samples of your C# code with your application. This will be the main way we judge your application.
What We're Looking For:
- Full-time positions and summer internships are also available for mobile developers.
- Prefer Boston or San Francisco, but all locations are possible.
- Competitive salary
- 20 vacation days per year to all employees
- Solid stock in a fast-growing, very successful startup
- Catered lunch 3 times a week
- Fully stocked refrigerator
- Health, dental and lots of other benefits in a great work environment
Why join us:
Xamarin was voted one of San Francisco’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times. Join a fun team at a fast growing start-up and be part of the mobile revolution – the fastest growing movement in the history of computing. You will work with some of the best leaders and technical minds in the mobile space.
Xamarin is on a mission to make it fast, easy and fun to build great mobile apps. Founded in May 2011, Xamarin is a very fast-growing VC funded mobile startup with offices in San Francisco and Boston. Over 320,000 developers and thousands of customers use Xamarin because we provide the best platform to create great, fully native mobile apps for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows.
Xamarin is redefining cross-platform mobile development by unifying fully native app development for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows in a single C#-based platform. Developers get full access to each platform’s APIs — anything that can be done in Objective-C and Java can be done with Xamarin — and share on average up to 75% source code across platforms.