Admin | Novato, CA | Full Time
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Novato, CA
Founded in 1999, WX is a privately-owned company that develops exclusive brands of wine, beer, and spirits for retailers around the world, as well as has a portfolio of National Brands that are sold across the U.S. and in select countries around the world. WX has offices in Novato, CA and London.
For more information, please visit: www.wxbrands.com.
Office Management/Reception – 50%
- Maintain positive professional presence at front desk, greeting visitors and answering phones.
- Assists with general administrative duties as needed including but not limited to, filing, preparing correspondence, faxing, copying, and sorting mail.
- Daily coordinating in-office meetings and conference rooms
- Orders and maintains office supplies and inventory
- Manage vendors relationships for cost effective offices supplies
- Places and picks up lunch orders when requested
- Maintains distribution of office security codes and keys
- Coordinates offsite storage requests
- Maintain an organized supply room and kitchen
- Assist with mail merge and shipping projects
Communicate with building management as needed
- Run office errands
- Approve invoices and provide receipts to accounting
- Maintain current mailboxes and scanner email addresses
- Ensure general upkeep of conference rooms
- Issue and log who receives office/gym keys, alarm codes
HR Assistant – 25%
- Provide recruitment assistance by scheduling in-person interviews
- Collect applications and interview evaluation forms.
- Organize new hire onboarding (new hire paperwork, orientation schedule, etc)
Event Coordinating and Company Culture 15%
- Event planning for company events including seasonal social gatherings such as the holiday party and summer picnic.
- Planning offsite quarterly company meetings.
- Monthly on-site employee recognition (ie wine-tasting, birthdays, special occasions)
- Coordinating company volunteer projects
- Create and send out monthly newsletters
Executive Assistant – 10%
- Provide administrative support to other departments needs with special projects on an as-needed/as-available basis.
- Assist Senior Mgrs. with scheduling meetings.
- Assist with travel arrangements and hotels accommodations
- Assembly of board books.
- Assist Office Manager on overflow tasks; calls, emails, errands, etc..
· Enter and submit company expense reports
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent, four years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you are often the first face for WX Brands, a friendly professional demeanor is important.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently without direction
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Outlook.
- Must valid license and clean driving record. Ability to use personal car for errands regularly.
- Bonus points if you have some experience supporting HR as this position could take on more HR related projects.
- We are a fast paced company that also likes to have fun! Our benefits package includes medical at 85% and a generous PTO program, starting at 19 days per year. Of course, this position comes with all of the perks of working in the wine industry.