Marketing | Novato, CA | Full Time
Founded in 1999, WX is a privately-owned innovative beverage alcohol company that produces wine in 17 countries, on 5 different continents, and ships to 12 countries in Asia, Europe, Australasia, and North America. With offices located in Novato, CA and London, WX offers a unique working environment, with the fast pace of an entrepreneurial start-up and the down-to-earth atmosphere found in the Northern California wine industry. We seek people who are passionate about making a difference in the industry and their careers.
You can find out more by visiting our website: www.wxbrands.com
WX Brands is searching for a Marketing Associate to join our growing team. The Marketing Associate is a key role that supports the overall department while providing detailed strategic analysis, brand development assistance and marketing initiative execution. While this is an Associate level role in our Marketing team, it is a highly visible role with that comes with the possibility of advancement. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this role will start 100% remote but in the future we will expect this Marketing Associate to be based in our Novato corporate office.
- Lead competitive analysis and support brand team with key insights.
- Maintain strong knowledge of WX Brands business and processes and be a go-to person for creative solutions.
- Be an ambassador of our brand & SKU selling points and maintain knowledge of competitive sets & key marketing initiatives.
- Provide regular brand health updates, delivering new activity and insights to director and senior management level stakeholders.
- Be a category expert with a deep and broad knowledge of consumer insights, competitive landscape, and emergent trends.
- Be aware of new industry trends and complete ad-hoc analysis for various innovation projects.
- Assist in development of brand assets & marketing materials.
- Prepare brand, sales and retailer presentations that engage and effectively communicate messaging.
- Build company-wide excitement through weekly newsletter recap of awards, press, and news.
- Act as liaison between marketing department and PR Team.
- Complete retailer and sales requested deliverables such as digital content forms, distributor forms.
- Provide Marketing Department support including meeting, event, and wine competition & scoring coordination
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience plus 1-2 years of Administrative/Office experience
- Demonstrated experience doing data analysis on brand performance strongly preferred
- Wine/beverage alcohol industry experience preferred
- Enthusiastic self-starter that works with fire & hustle
- Motivated, inquisitive, and excited to learn and contribute
- Willingness to adapt, reprioritize and meet challenges as they arise
- Highly organized with sharp attention to detail and exceptional time-management skills
- Effective problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Must be proficient or have advanced PC skills with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Experience preparing professional business correspondence via email
- Must be a team player who has professional interpersonal, telephone and presentation skills
- Flexible schedule required; some work may include weekends, nights, and travel with overnight stays
- Possess valid driver’s license and is able to commute daily (Monday – Friday) to Novato, CA in Marin County
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
WX offers a competitive benefits package including PTO starting at 19 days per year. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that promotes career growth by leaps and bounds while being part of a team-oriented environment that knows how to have fun!