Marketing | Novato, CA | Full Time
Founded in 1999, WX is a privately-owned company that develops exclusive brands of wine, beer, and spirits for retailers around the world, as well as has a portfolio of National Brands that are sold across the U.S. and in select countries around the world. WX has offices in Novato, CA and London.
For more information, please visit: www.wxbrands.com.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for National Account Marketing & Sales Support, Public Relations Management, and acts as our Marketing & Creative Team’s Financial Administrator as well as overall manager of our department’s administrative duties. This is a key entry-level role in our Marketing team!
- Provide support with sales meeting preparation, including preparing sales presentations, sell sheets, new item set-up and launch decks, and ad hoc sales support as needed
- Performs administrative responsibilities including taking notes during meetings, following up on deliverables, and maintaining excellent file management/organization
- Regional Wine & Beer Team marketing & sales support
- Proofread & edit copy developed for websites, wine label back copy, and sell sheets, etc.
- Handles all wine & spirits competition and wine publication tasting submissions
- Maintains the brand database (account, SKU, vintage, etc.) and competition award tracker
- Wine event coordination and on-site assistance at events, as needed
- Oversees all expenses and invoice processing for National Account marketing
- Handles all customer service calls/emails for all National Account wine, beer, and spirits brands
- Oversees all sample logistics for the National Account sales team
- Manages ordering and processing all point-of-sale & fulfillment for the National Account team
- Creative Team’s financial administrative support
- Maintains and develops vendor relationships
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience plus 1-2 years of Administrative/Office experience
- Wine/beverage alcohol industry experience preferred
- Exceptional time-management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations
- Must be independent, a self-starter, energetic, flexible, and motivated
- Highly organized and deadline driven while maintaining precise attention to detail
- Effective problem solving, analytical, and decision making skills
- Must be proficient or have advanced PC skills with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Experience preparing professional business correspondence via email
- Must be a team player who has professional interpersonal, telephone and presentation skills
- Flexible schedule required; some work may include weekends, nights, and travel with overnight stays
- Possess valid driver’s license and is able to commute daily (Monday – Friday) to Novato, CA in Marin County
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- WX offers a competitive benefits package including PTO starting at 19 days per year. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that promotes career growth by leaps and bounds while being part of a team-oriented environment that knows how to have fun!