Digital Marketing Associate
Marketing | Novato, CA | Full Time
Digital Marketing Associate
The digital marketing space is playing an increasingly important role in the advertising and promotion of wine brands. This position will be responsible for overseeing the creative for ecommerce campaigns, content marketing for social media on all proprietary wine brands (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), updating all brand websites and trade portal, digital advertising/promotions and search engine marketing.
As a point-person for digital efforts, you will collaborate with internal personnel to successfully meet or exceed business objectives. Additional efforts tied to web analytics and digital metrics/measurements in order to adequately gauge performance, optimize initiatives, and establish best practices will also be key requirements of the position at WX Brands.
About WX Brands:
WX Brands owns a growing portfolio of proprietary wine brands that are sold globally, including Bread & Butter Wines, Jamieson Ranch Vineyards, Chronic Cellars, Our Daily Wines and Jelly Jar.
This role will be instrumental in building our ecommerce sales as well as developing a digital connection with consumers interested in our brands. The focus of these efforts will be tied to building brand loyalty, awareness, engagement and purchase.
- Manage design and development of ecommerce campaigns for Jamieson Ranch Vineyards and Chronic Cellars (with potential for more)
- Respond to and provide content for social media channels for all proprietary wine brands
- Ensure that all proprietary wine brand websites are up to date and accurate – reflecting current information
- Update WX trade portal with relevant brand information
- Work to measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending improvements and best practices
- Evaluate and report on all aspects of digital marketing performance
- Utilize analytics software to evaluate digital promotional efforts including website statistics, advertising analysis, social media, etc. and recommend/report optimization opportunities
- Provide updates to marketing and DTC teams in relation to digital marketing efforts
- Ecommerce knowledge and experience a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing plus 2-3 years of digital or interactive marketing experience
- Experience working in and/or providing digital marketing services to an organization with a collection of brands, wine experience a plus but not necessary
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with various web/advertising/digital technologies and platforms
- Excellent computer/technical skills and familiarity with digital mediums
- Must have strong analytical, data interpretation, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Possesses a spirit of curiosity, creativity, and innovation
- We are a fast paced company that also likes to have fun! Our benefits package includes medical at 85% and a generous PTO program, starting at 19 days per year. Of course, this position comes with all of the perks of working in the wine industry.