Digital Marketing Assistant
Marketing | Novato, CA | Full Time
Digital Marketing Assistant
Founded in 1999, WX is a privately-owned innovative beverage alcohol company that produces products in 17 countries, on 5 different continents, and ships to 12 countries in Asia, Europe, Australasia, and North America. With offices located in Novato, CA and London, WX offers a unique working environment, with the fast pace of an entrepreneurial start-up and the down-to-earth atmosphere found in the Northern California wine industry. We seek people who are passionate about making a difference in the industry and their careers.
You can find out more by visiting our website: www.wxbrands.com
WX Brands is searching for a highly qualified Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing team and work closely with our Brand Management and DTC Customer Service teams. This position will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and be responsible for helping to drive continued success in existing marketing programs and assisting with the development of new initiatives in the direct-to-consumer channel.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the wine industry and have a wide array of marketing experience in eCommerce, social media, content creation, digital marketing, analytics and design.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist eCommerce Manager in management of eCommerce calendar and execution of regular eCommerce campaigns.
- Assist with copywriting and photo editing for consumer emails.
- Coordinate with our Brand Managers and winery partners to update content across our various websites including copy and image updates, critic reviews, and information for new releases.
- Assist in reporting on eCommerce campaign performance.
- Assist in the management and service of our subscription Wine Club.
- Manage monitoring and response of our Customer Service emails.
- Assist with development and monitoring of WX Brands’ social media strategy.
- Report on Social Media campaign metrics.
- Weekly management and content approval in WX’s social media UGC platform
- Develop monthly social media recap reports for WX’s National Brands.
- Assist in the review and editing of social media content as provided by Agency partners.
- Regularly update assets on WX Brands’ online Trade Portal (tech sheets, bottle shots, labels, accolades, etc…)
- Work closely with our Public Relations firm to coordinate asset requests, wine competition and publication entries, and assist with shipment of wine samples for review.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: BS or BA required in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with photo editing tools. (Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus!)
- Experience with Wordpress or similar website CMS preferred
- Experience with Mailchimp or similar ESP preferred
- Experience with Wine Direct eCommerce/Fulfillment a plus!
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines.
- Wine industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- This position requires strong organization and prioritization skills.The candidate must be a problem solver and able to work effectively and courteously with all levels of WX staff including management and vendor partners.
WX offers a competitive benefits package including PTO starting at 19 days per year. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that promotes career growth by leaps and bounds while being part of a team-oriented environment that knows how to have fun!