Accounts Payable Coordinator
Admin | Novato, CA | Full Time
WX is the premier value-added provider of beverage alcohol products and services to customers around the world. WX currently supplies over 325 different products to retailers and consumers globally, produces product in 22 countries on 5 different continents, and ships product to 9 countries in Asia, Europe, Australasia and North America. WX offers a unique working environment, with the pace of an entrepreneurial start-up and the down-to-earth atmosphere found in the Northern California wine industry. WX seeks people who are passionate about making a difference in the industry and their careers.
Lead in high volume, fast paced environment. Candidate should have expertise in accounts payable processing including, expense invoices, 3-way match, check runs, vendor statement reconciliation and/or high volume accounts receivable billing.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Review, validate, code, track and obtain approval for accounts payable invoices
- Post invoices in accordance with company standards
- Process check runs, including wires, EFT’s and other payment types
- Maintain vendor files
- Meet periodic close deadlines
- Develop monthly standards for tracking accruals
- Assist in new process development as required
- Document and maintain process and work flow
- Process daily billing and related credit memos
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a small team that requires individuals to be diverse in their capabilities and organized in their approach.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Minimum of three years of previous experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Knowledge and/or experience with accounting systems is essential and experience with Microsoft Dynamics/Navision is a plus
- 10-key by touch
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Sit for prolonged periods
- Calculate figures and amounts
- General office environment
- WX offers a competitive benefits package including PTO starting at 19 days per year. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that promotes career growth by leaps and bounds while being part of a team-oriented environment that knows how to have fun!