Customer Service Clerk P/T
Metro Self Storage Center | Buffalo, NY | Part Time
William S. Hein & Co., Inc. is a leading digital publishing company that has been serving the law library community for nearly 90 years and is the creator of HeinOnline. HeinOnline is a premier online database which bridges the gap in historical research by providing comprehensive coverage from inception of more than 2,300 law-related periodicals, government documents, and much more. Hein is currently seeking an energetic candidate for the position of a Part-Time Customer Service Clerk at our Metro Self Storage facility.
This is a part time position at our Metro Self Storage Center on Main Street in Buffalo, NY working approximately 12.5 hours per week. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Full-day Saturday work is mandatory. There is some flexibility in weekday scheduling. A great opportunity for students.
- Sell storage rooms, space and ancillary products by phone or in person.
- Provide customer service by answering telephones, taking payments, creating rental agreements and performing various other clerical duties.
- Make collection calls.
- Prepare vehicles for storage and departure.
- Oversee Penske truck rentals (check-ins, rental agreements, etc.).
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned by upper management.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid NYS driver's license
- Strong customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to drive either standard or automatic vehicles.
- Ability to use basic office equipment and power tools.
- Strong mental focus and attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with extended periods of standing and/or sitting.
- Must pass a personal background and driving record check.
- Prior office, maintenance, mechanical and carpentry experience a plus.
Apply at wshein.com, “Careers” tab. No phone calls please.