PAWSitive Experience Team Member (Customer Service, Support)
Customer Support | Austin, TX | Full Time
Do you have a passion for helping people? Do you love pets as much as you love people? Can you multitask without giving it a second thought? Do you dream of bringing your dog to work with you? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people and pets across the nation?
If you answered yes to these questions, let's talk!
We're a fast-growing, Austin-based company (did you see us on Shark Tank?) founded by a woman determined to save her dog after she nearly died from pesticide poisoning due to flea & tick "spot drops." Just six years later, what she developed to save her dog is protecting pets, families and property around the world from fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and other pests -- without toxic pesticides. Millions of pets still get monthly pesticide drops, and we're on a mission to show the world that you don't have to poison to protect.
Does our mission excite you? Keep reading.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing our customers with a PAWSitive experience and thrives in a fast-paced team environment.
Daily Responsibilities & Tasks:
- You will field customer service inquiries from our amazing customers throughout the day. These come by phone, email, live chat and online marketplaces. Our customers need everything from help placing orders to finding the product best suited for their needs. We will teach you everything you need to know!
- You will be interacting with technology all day long, so you need to be comfortable with the suite of Google tools (mail, calendars, Drive, etc.) Bonus points if you have experience with SnapEngage or Help Scout!
- You will be shifting gears a lot during the day. The right fit for this position will love this--it's never a dull moment and the learning never stops! You will go from talking to customers on the phone to responding to email inquiries to chatting with customers live online.
- Must love pets and their people.
- Must be comfortable with technology and tools that help our company run better and help our customers interact with us.
- Must be obsessed with a PAWSitive customer experience.
- Must be ready to multitask and take on new challenges. We all chip in everywhere we are needed, and this position is no different.
- Must have a passion for our mission.
- 12+ months experience in customer service using chat/email/phone systems
- Experience with e-commerce, CPG, natural products or pet industry.
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central
This position is full-time at our Austin headquarters off Burnet Rd., near Mopac and 183. We offer benefits, perks such as a stocked kitchen, periodic breakfast, "Fun Fun Fun Fridays" and volunteer time off! Plus, you'll have plenty of learning and development opportunities. The salary for this position is $13/hr+ DOE.
If you're ready to join the team, please apply!