Warehouse Office Receptionist
Operations | Westbury, NY | Full Time | Opened 29 days ago
Wine.com is seeking an experienced Receptionist to work from our New York LC in Westbury from now through the holiday season. If you are a passionate self-starter, Wine.com is a great company for you. Apply now!
This position is a seasonal position. Regular Hours, Monday -Friday, 7:00am – 4:30pm.
Essential Job Functions
- Greet visitors and escort them to appropriate office or person
- Respond to visitor’s questions professionally and courteously
- Sort and distribute incoming mails and handle outgoing mails
- Order and stock office supplies
- Operate and maintain office machines including printers, copies, and fax
- Maintain reception area clean and organized
- Assist in issuing guest passes and visitor logbook
- Perform office administration and clerical duties
- Take messages and communicate to appropriate employees
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong English reading, writing and communication skills.
- Strong Customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask successfully.
- Ability to operate office type equipment such as computer, printer, copier, and scanner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability and dependability
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to type 35 wpm minimum
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Punctual with strong attendance history
Wine.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Wine.com is the leading online wine retailer. Our mission is to inspire the wine lifestyle through innovation by providing customers with selection, guidance, convenience, and value not common in stores. Located between California’s wine country and Silicon Valley we are very passionate about using technology to offer the world of wine at your fingertips. Unique in its industry, Wine.com owns a proprietary network of wine fulfillment centers which delivers in one or two days to most of the country. For more information, visit our website at www.wine.com