Operations | Westbury, NY | Full Time
(Inventory, Receiving, Quality Control)
Full Time positions with benefits, bonus and Restricted Stock Units
We have various Full time with benefits lead positions open in our fulfillment center for warehouse skilled candidates in lead and non lead roles roles in inventory, receiving, quality control and order dispatching.
Please bring your resume and your Drivers License and Social Security card for immediate hire if qualified.
Essential Job Duties:
- Leading a team of 8-10 warehouse associates in one of the following areas: (Picking, Packing, Quality Control, Receiving, Inventory Control.
- Training new incoming members of your team.
- Dispatching work/orders.
- Maintaining a standard of high, quality work.
- Setting the work pace, efficiency and work accuracy for your team.
- Ensuring your team maintains warehouse SOPs.
- Assisting managers with supervising your team's time & attendance, conduct and other duties.
- Leading daily meetings with your team to set tone for the day.
- Help in maintaining warehouse work environment (keeping it safe, organized and neat).
- Other duties as needed or assigned by manager.
Key Job Requirements Include:
- At least 2-4 years warehouse experience with 1-2 years in a lead/supervisor role.
- Ability to build, train and lead a successful team.
- Ability to get to work in a punctual, dependable and reliable manner.
- Ability to work overtime including weekends if needed.
- Computer Skills a must - Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Detailed- oriented, organized and paying attention to accuracy and processes.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
- Humor a plus and the ability to tell a story while keeping your hands moving a must.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack and fork-lift, a plus.
Wine.com is the leading online wine retailer. Our mission is to promote the wine lifestyle through innovation by providing customers with selection, guidance, convenience, and value not common in stores. Located between California’s wine country and Silicon Valley, we’re passionate about using technology to offer the world of wine at your fingertips. Unique in its industry, Wine.com owns a proprietary network of wine fulfillment centers which delivers in one or two days to most of the country. For more information, visit our website at www.wine.com.
Wine.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.