Warehouse Inventory/Receiving Associate
Operations | Berkeley, CA | Full Time and Temporary
Wine.com is a busy online wine retailer and our Berkeley, CA Warehouse is currently seeking a Seasonal Inventory/Receiving Associate to join our team.
Wine.com offers a diverse, fun and vibrant work environment. We are a family- oriented, fun-loving company. We have a “have fun while getting the job done and providing exceptional service and product to our customers” approach to work. Our mission is to promote the wine lifestyle through innovation by providing customers with selection, guidance, convenience, and value not common in stores. For more information, visit our website at www.wine.com.
Essential Job Duties:
- Receiving incoming inventory with high accuracy.
- Entering the inventory into our ERP system.
- Inventory control.
- Assisting in putting away inventory after it has been received.
- May assist in replenishing wine from back stock into picking bins.
- Maintain warehouse work environment (keep it organized and neat)
- Assist in other picking, packing and shipping related work if needed.
- May assist in unloading pallets into inventory.
- Other duties as need or assigned by Managers.
Key Job Requirements Include:
- At least 3 years inventory receiving experience.
- Experience working with a receiving system.
- A strong willingness to learn in a physically demanding environment.
- Punctuality, dependability and reliability.
- Detailed- oriented and a team player.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Key Physical Requirements Include:
- Ability to regularly stand and frequently walk throughout the warehouse.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms and climb or balance while picking orders.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in a hot/cold warehouse setting.
For immediate consideration please apply online at http://www.wine.com/content/careers.aspx