Warehouse Inventory Associate -FL
Operations | Medley, FL | Full Time, Part Time, and Temporary
Warehouse Inventory Associate
Operations | Medley, FL | Seasonal Temporary Fulltime Shift
Wine.com is a busy online wine retailer and our Medley, FL Warehouse is currently seeking temporary hourly fulltime warehouse associates.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assisting with inventory receiving.
- Assisting with replenishment/restocking of inventory to picking bins.
- Assist with picking of orders when needed.
- Maintain warehouse work environment (keep it organized and neat).
- Participating in accurate inventory counting as needed.
- Assist with receiving and putting away inventory to allocated locations - while maintaining accuracy.
- Other duties as need or assigned by Warehouse Leads and Managers.
Key Job Requirements Include:
- Previous warehouse experience and a strong willingness to learn in a physically demanding environment.
- Experience with RF scanners a plus.
- Previous experience working inventory.
- Ability to learn warehouse systems.
- Ability to get to work in a punctual, dependable and reliable manner.
- Ability to work overtime including weekends if needed.
- Detailed- oriented, organized and paying attention to accuracy and processes.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
- Ability to independently with minimal supervision and work well as a team.
- Humor a plus and the ability to tell a story while keeping your hands moving a must.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack and fork-lift, a plus.
Key Physical Requirements Include:
- Ability to regularly stand and frequently walk throughout the warehouse.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms and climb or balance while picking orders.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in a hot/cold warehouse setting.
Please note these are hourly, non-benefited positions.
For immediate consideration please apply online at https://www.wine.com/content/about-us/careers