Warehouse Dispatch Lead - NJ
Operations | Maplewood, NJ | Full Time
Warehouse (Dispatch) Lead - Seasonal - Full Time
Wine.com's Maplewood, NJ warehouse is currently hiring for Lead position in Dispatching,
If you have experience leading teams in a Warehouse Distribution or Fulfillment Center in these areas we are looking for you!
Essential Job Duties:
- Leading a team of 8-10 warehouse associates in one of the following areas: ( Picking, Packing, Quality Control, Receiving, Inventory Control.
- Training new incoming members of your team.
- Dispatching work/orders.
- Maintaining a standard of high quality work.
- Setting the work pace, efficiency and work accuracy for your team.
- Ensuring your team maintains warehouse SOPs.
- Assisting managers with supervising your team's time & attendance, conduct and other duties.
- Leading daily meetings with your team to set tone for the day.
- Help in maintaining warehouse work environment (keeping it safe, organized and neat).
- Other duties as needed or assigned by manager.
Key Job Requirements Include:
- At least 2-4 years warehouse experience with 1-2 years in a lead/supervisor role.
- Ability to build, train and lead a successful team.
- Ability to get to work in a punctual, dependable and reliable manner.
- Ability to work overtime including weekends if needed.
- Computer Skills a must - Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Detailed- oriented, organized and paying attention to accuracy and processes.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
- Humor a plus and the ability to tell a story while keeping your hands moving a must.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack and fork-lift, a plus.
Key Physical Requirements Include:
- Ability to regularly stand and frequently walk throughout the warehouse.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms and climb or balance while picking orders.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in a hot/cold warehouse setting.
For immediate consideration please apply online at https://www.wine.com/content/about-us/careers