Seasonal Warehouse/Shipping Associate
Warehouse | Berkeley, CA | Full Time, Part Time, and Temporary
Wine Jobs posting
Interested in the wine business? Want to see firsthand how the “back office” of the nation’s leading wine retailer operates? Then don’t miss this opportunity! Wine.com is currently accepting resumes for the Warehouse/Shipping Associate position for the 2014 holiday season.
Wine.com is the leading online wine retailer. Our mission is to promote the wine lifestyle through innovation by providing customers with selection, guidance, convenience, and value not common in stores. Located between California’s wine country and Silicon Valley, we’re passionate about using technology to offer the world of wine at your fingertips. Unique in its industry, Wine.com owns a proprietary network of wine fulfillment centers which delivers in 1 or 2 days to most of the country. For more information, visit our website at www.wine.com.
Warehouse/ Shipping Associate
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
* Assist with the operation of the warehouse which includes picking, receiving, and stocking shelves
* Ability to lift 15 to 35 pounds regularly; up to 50 pounds occasionally
* Ability to stand, stoop, twist and bend throughout the day while carrying boxes
* Fast paced environment
* Looking for team player with great work ethics
* Must be detail oriented and be able to follow directions
* Prior warehouse experience a plus
* Flexible schedules – FT/PT, Weekend and evening shifts available
* This is a temporary position
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO CAREERS@WINE.COM
NO PHONE CALLS. NO WALKINS
Location: Berkeley, CA
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!