Seasonal - HR Assistant
Human Resources | Berkeley, CA | Temporary
Seasonal - HR Assistant (Berkeley, CA)
Wine.com is looking for an HR Assistant to assist HR administration work during the holiday season. The assistant will be responsible for pushing and filing HR paperwork. The assistant should be familiar with New Hire paperwork and forms enough to notice missing or incomplete paperwork.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists with new hire onboarding by making sure new hire paperwork is correctly completed.
- Issuing offer letters and other HR paperwork to new employees.
- Issuing building entry cards to employees and enrolling them into the timeclock system.
- Assists with new employee orientation.
- Assists with the upkeep of HR related paperwork.
- Assists with any other HR tasks as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 1 year experience working in an HR or Office administration role.
- Knowledge of basic Human Resources functions and procedures.
- Knowledge of HR type forms such as i-9s, W4s and hiring and termination paperwork.
- Proficient typing skills while still maintaining accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and great organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to operate office type equipment such as computer, printer, copier and scanner.
- Strong English reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi task successfully.
Please note that this is a temporary, hourly, non-benefited position