Remote Recommendations Specialist - FL
Recommendations | Medley, FL | Part Time and Temporary
REMOTE WINE RECOMMENDATIONS SPECIALIST
Flexible Part-time Opportunities Available to Start Immediately
We are seeking wine experts who can “live-chat” remotely
Wine.com is seeking a Recommendations Specialist interested in working remote, part time weekend hours. The Recommendations Specialist is a wine expert responsible for assisting customers to determine their wine needs and making recommendations through Live-Chat. They are tasked with developing and ensuring a positive internal and external customer experience as well providing sales leadership and product knowledge inspiration to the team. This is achieved through their interaction with customers via Wine.com’s online live chat as they are recommending wines, explaining company policy and procedures, and quickly navigating the Wine.com site for fast responses.
- Demonstrates capacity for customer engagement and salesmanship including perceptiveness, tact, resilience, patience, ability to remain upbeat and maintain a very positive attitude and take initiative when chatting with customers.
- Provides exceptional customer service while giving great wine recommendations.
- Makes daily checks before beginning of work shift on all sales, promotions, and campaigns through email updates from the Marketing department or the Recommendations Resources folder.
- Ensures Wine.com’s company branding standards are met at all times.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by manager.
- Knowledge of wine and wine terminology (wine certification/qualification/courses or schooling a plus).
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and produce quality solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly navigate multiple websites at a time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sometimes stressful holiday season driven environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi task successfully.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Fast typing skills with at a speed of at least 40wpm.
- Must be willing and able to work well individually with minimal remote supervision.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work in an environment that may be stressful due to adversarial situations resulting from seasonal demands of Wine.com business.
- Must be able to remain focused and work effectively, efficiently, and harmoniously and remain professional and courteous under challenging circumstances.
- Must have own computer or laptop with internet connectivity.
- Must be able to work well under minimal remote supervision.
Wine.com offers a diverse, fun and vibrant work environment. We are a family- oriented, fun-loving company. We have a “have fun while getting the job done and providing exceptional service and product to our customers” approach to how we work. We were awarded for being one of the best companies to work for by the Bay Area Top Workplaces in 2016. Our mission is to promote the wine lifestyle through innovation by providing customers with selection, guidance, convenience, and value not common in stores. For more information, visit our website at www.wine.com.
Wine.com is based in San Francisco with regional warehouses in Berkeley CA, Avon MA, Medley FL, Westbury NY, Maplewood NJ and Houston, TX.
Please visit our website at http://www.wine.com/content/careers.aspx.
Wine.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.