Merchandising | Oregon | Full Time
Wine.com is looking for a Merchandising Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the merchandising department in the day to day functions of product set up, content aggregation and product database maintenance among other duties. This role involves the acquisition, editing and updating of material such as pricing, availability, label graphics, winemakers notes and ratings from Wine.com's winery partners and wholesalers and maintaining content integrity and making sure site content looks up to standard.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Performing day to day functions for the content team such as maintaining daily content inbox workflows.
- Researching product information such as wine label images, winemaker notes and publication reviews for creating product SKUs.
- Creating product SKUs.
- Maintaining content data integrity, making sure it is cleaned up and all publishings are audited and edited, making the necessary correction to ensure correctness.
- Editing and updating of product pricing, availability, product label graphics, winemaker notes and ratings from winery partners and wholesalers.
- Ensuring a consistent level of content integrity by ensuring that site content is complete and there are no missing wine labels, missing winemaker notes or missing nested regions.
- Making sure there is no product duplication on product catalogues.
- Working on CMS publishing reference products and auditing third party records.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of wine and wine terminology (wine certification/qualification/courses or schooling).
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis in Excel.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi task successfully.
- Must be willing and able to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Strong interest in wine.
- College degree highly preferred.
Wine.com is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and equal opportunity employment to all applicants.