Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Part Time and Temporary
wine.com career opportunities
Wine.com is the nation’s leading online wine retailer, according to Internet Retailer magazine’s annual ranking of websites by revenue. The company's mission is to promote the wine lifestyle through innovation, which it does by providing its customers with selection, guidance, convenience and value not common in stores. Unique in its industry, Wine.com owns a proprietary network of wine fulfillment centers which delivers in 1 or 2 days to most of the country. The company's Steward-Ship program, unlimited wine delivery for $49 per year, is a customer favorite. Wine.com is majority owned by Baker Capital. For more information, visit the company’s website at http://www.wine.com.
The Marketing Associate will support the marketing department in the day-to-day functions of (but not limited to) copywriting, editing, creating simple graphics, and coordinating email schedule with the merchandising department at our corporate headquarters in downtown San Francisco. This is a part-time, temporary position (20 hours weekly) for 3-6 months reporting to the Marketing Manager.
• Knowledge of wine and wine terminology, including familiarity with wine publications
• Proven experience writing compelling wine content
• Strong grammar skills and general attention to detail
• Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel
• Intermediate Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to prioritize work and multi-task successfully
• Strong interest in wine; some schooling or courses in wine a plus
• Basic HTML skills a plus
• Previous E-commerce experience a plus
• High School Diploma required, AA or BS/BA