Email Campaign Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA
The #1 Internet Wine Retailer, Wine.com, is looking to add an email campaign manager to the team. The primary responsibility of this person will be to plan, build, and launch email campaigns flawlessly and on schedule for all Wine.com brands. This person will play a critical role within the email marketing team that is directly accountable for delivering a high volume of campaigns in order to achieve revenue goals. The ideal candidate will have experience deploying email campaigns for an ecommerce company.
Position is located in downtown San Francisco.
- Build, test and deploy all email campaigns from simple to highly complex campaigns for Wine.com, Private Cellar and WineShopper brands.
- Leverage email service provider's capabilities to segment and target customers with relevant campaigns based on purchase behavior and engagement.
- Continuously implement A/B test campaigns and report results.
- Track and maintain weekly and monthly reporting by channel, promotion, campaign, brand and customer segment across various data sources.
- Work closely with email vendor to investigate and resolve issues surrounding our email program.
- Support email marketing team on QA, reporting and analysis of email campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, advanced HTML coding specifically for email a plus
- Deep understanding of email technology and production including mobile responsive coding.
- 2-5 years of experience in an email marketing role for a ecommerce site
- Highly organized and results-driven with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work with a cross functional team to drive results
- Experience with Responsys Interact a plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Frequent educational wine tastings open to the whole company and a friendly, positive working atmosphere.