Customer Service Representative NY
Customer Service | Westbury, NY | Full Time, Part Time, and Temporary
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Walk in Interviews this Tuesday 12/12 @ 12pm
Get Hired on the Spot
2.30PM-11PM Shift Available
WALK IN INTERVIEW AND GET HIRED ON THE SPOT
Location: Wine.com - 753 Summa Ave, Westbury 11590
Date & Time : Tuesday 12/12 @ 12pm
Bring Resume, ID & SS Card
Wine.com offers a diverse, fun and vibrant work environment. We are a family- oriented, fun-loving company. We have a “have fun while getting the job done and providing exceptional service and product to our customers” approach to how we work.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
- Assisting customers place orders and stating the status of their order delivery.
- Provides pricing and delivery information.
- Be the point of contact for any customer inquiries related to Wine.com products and services.
- Makes wine and gift baskets suggestions based on customer needs.
- Resolving all customer inquiries via phone, chat, text or email.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints.
- Enters and updates new and existing customer information into system.
- Follow-ups customer calls where necessary.
- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures.
KEY JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Two or more years customer service agent experience.
- High school diploma.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong typing skills.
- Interact with customers in all communication channels (phone, chat, mobile messaging – text, and email.
- Knows how to navigate through the internet and use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must be physically and intellectually capable of operating a computer, printer, telephone, as well as other business equipment.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Must be able to read with or without corrective lenses.
- Must be able to work extended hours, days, weekends and holidays if business requires it.
- Must be able to work in front of a computer for 8 hours a day.
Please visit our website at http://www.wine.com/content/careers.aspx.
Wine.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.