Customer Service Representative
Customer Service | Berkeley, CA | Full Time, Part Time, and Temporary
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Work Location : 2220 4th Street, Berkeley CA 94710
Wine.com offers a diverse, fun and vibrant work environment. We are a family- oriented, fun-loving company. We have a “have fun while getting the job done and providing exceptional service and product to our customers” approach to how we work. We were awarded for being one of the best companies to work for by the Bay Area Top Workplaces in 2016. Our mission is to promote the wine lifestyle through innovation by providing customers with selection, guidance, convenience, and value not common in stores. For more information, visit our website at www.wine.com.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
- Assisting customers place orders and stating the status of their order delivery.
- Provides pricing and delivery information.
- Be the point of contact for any customer inquiries related to Wine.com products and services.
- Makes wine and gift baskets suggestions based on customer needs.
- Resolving all customer inquiries via phone, chat, text or email.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints.
- Enters and updates new and existing customer information into system.
- Follow-ups customer calls where necessary.
- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures.
KEY JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Two or more years customer service agent experience.
- High school diploma.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong typing skills.
- Interact with customers in all communication channels (phone, chat, mobile messaging – text, and email.
- Knows how to navigate through the internet and use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must be physically and intellectually capable of operating a computer, printer, telephone, as well as other business equipment.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Must be able to read with or without corrective lenses.
- Must be able to work extended hours, days, weekends and holidays if business requires it.
- Must be able to work in front of a computer for 8 hours a day.
Please visit our website at http://www.wine.com/content/careers.aspx.
Wine.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.