Corporate Sales Assistant
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Temporary
Corporate Sales Assistant (San Francisco) - Temporary
Wine Jobs posting
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? If so, we want to hear from you! Wine.com, the leading online wine retailer, is seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to assist with our Corporate Sales department for the 2014 holiday season.
Wine.com is the leading online wine retailer. Our mission is to promote the wine lifestyle through innovation by providing customers with selection, guidance, convenience, and value not common in stores. Located between California’s wine country and Silicon Valley, we’re passionate about using technology to offer the world of wine at your fingertips. Unique in its industry, Wine.com owns a proprietary network of wine fulfillment centers which delivers in 1 or 2 days to most of the country. For more information, visit our website at www.wine.com.
Responsibilities include prospecting, account management and order processing. Because of the seasonal nature of the business, overtime (long days and weekends) will be necessary during
November and December. No time off will be allowed between Thanksgiving and New Year so please do not apply unless you can commit. This is 3-4 month temporary position.
ESSENTAIL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must be comfortable prospecting (cold/warm calling and mailers) and following up on potential leads.
- Manage new and existing accounts; responsibilities include order entry and follow-through, confirmation generation, problem management and resolution and the occasional A/R issues.
- Master the product line (wine and gift basket) and internal systems relevant to corporate sales at Wine.com.
- Work with Merchandising and Operations to fulfill large and/or custom orders
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage time.
- Must be computer savvy, able to learn proprietary software and comfortable with Microsoft excel.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain composure under stressful situations.
- Knowledge of wine a plus
NO PHONE CALLS. NO WALKINS
Location: San Francisco, CA
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Wine.com is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.