Content Team Supervisor
Merchandising | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
In addition to being, an active member of the team. The Content Team Supervisor is responsible for assisting in coordination of special projects, making sure the team's work is on track to successfully meet deadlines. In addition to special projects, they are tasked with prioritizing CMS workflow, maintaining Content Data integrity, keeping up with data cleanup and auditing publishing from third party contributors and making necessary corrections and edits to ensure integrity while overseeing day to day workflow and overall task prioritization.The role involves working with the Director to help establish goals and lead the team to reaching those goals.
▪ Oversee day to day workflow and prioritization.
▪ Collaborate with the Director to establish road map goals.
▪ Lead team to meet monthly and yearly goals.
▪ Supervise and approve team’s time and attendance.
▪ Be the voice of the team on content related workflow and challenges.
▪ Be the lead to take on and prioritize extra projects and needs from other departments.
▪ Meet regularly with the Director to discuss current workload/projects and discuss team prioritization.
▪ Provide guidance and training for new and incoming team members.
▪ Collaboration with the rest of the content team on all special projects, ensuring timely project completion.
▪ Performing day to day functions for the content team such as maintaining daily content inbox workflows.
▪ Maintaining Content Data integrity, making sure that data is cleaned up and all publishing are audited and edited making the necessary correction to ensure correctness.
▪ Ensuring a consistent level of content integrity by ensuring that site content is complete and there are no missing wine labels, missing winemaker notes or missing nested regions.
▪ Making sure there is no product duplication on product catalogues.
▪ Creating SKUs.
▪ Maintaining content inbox workflow which includes new vintage requests, press updates and other daily requests that come through the inbox.
▪ Working on CMS publishing reference products and auditing third party records.
▪ Help maintain and manage health and safety regulations and procedures.
▪ Helping providing training and support to new and incoming content team members.
▪ Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
▪ Bachelor’s Degree or 3-4 years supervisory experience.
▪ 1-2 years proven, successful supervisory experience in a similar role.
▪ Knowledge of wine industry and terminology (wine certification/qualification/courses or schooling a plus).
▪ Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis in Excel.
▪ Basic HTML skills.
▪ Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
▪ Ability to prioritize work and multi task successfully.
▪ Must be willing and able to work well individually and as part of a team.
▪ Strong interest in wine.