Call Center/Customer Service Rep.
Customer Service | San Francisco, CA | Temporary
Customer Service Representative Needed
Wine.com Call Center Positions
Wine.com, the internet’s largest wine retailer, is seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a passion for wine and for providing excellent customer service. We currently have positions open for experienced customer service representatives seeking work for full-time shifts. No part-time/night shifts.
The wine.com office is located in San Francisco’s financial District, one block from the Montgomery Street BART station.
Full-time Work Schedule Requirements:
- Must be available to work an 8 hour shift between 6am-7pm (overtime as needed)
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday
Job duties would include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Taking wine.com orders by telephone and making wine and gift basket suggestions
- Assisting customers with questions about wine.com products
- Taking calls and/or answering emails from customers with questions related to their wine.com orders or accounts
- Trouble-shooting and working to resolve problems as they relate to customers orders, deliveries or website usage
Important qualifications include:
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong working knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Word, Outlook and strong general computer skills
- Knowledge and enjoyment of wine is preferred, but is not required
- Call Center experience a must!!
This is a seasonal position only.