Dispensary | Chicago, IL | Full Time
We are looking for a highly organized and detail oriented District Manager to oversee all retail operations in our North Chicagoland and Western IL markets. The District Manager will be responsible for managing personnel, inventory purchasing and tracking, sales goals and bonus targets, and the general day-to-day matters for every store in a given region. You will communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to implement and maintain store goals, protocols, policies and procedures in accordance with company standards, as well as communicate broader company objectives and standards.
- Communicate with and direct store managers on all aspects of inventory including but not limited to online and in-store menus, weekly deals and promotions, SKU management and overall vault organization.
- Provide coaching to all levels of staff, offer feedback in the moment as well as participate in the formal performance review process.
- Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company regulations.
- Assist and support staff training in accordance with company and state requirements across all locations in the responsible region, as well as assist other regional managers where applicable.
- Regularly communicate with and update higher levels of management.
- Regularly communicate with the marketing department to manage community engagement, store promotions and events, and customer communication across a wide range of platforms.
- Manage and communicate staffing needs for the responsible region.
- Regularly visit and work from each store in the responsible region.
- Frequently lifting, moving, carrying store inventory, weighing up to 50 pounds. Occasionally ascending/descending ladders or stairs
- Familiarity with the IL Cannabis Program rules and regulations regarding dispensary management.
- Ability to acquire a state credential by passing required background check and any other requirement listed.
- Willingness to travel.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Efficacy with technology and point of sale systems.
- Working knowledge of inventory and sales reports.
- 5 of years’ experience in a retail management position.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Windy City Cannabis we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Besides dispensing medicine, Windy City Cannabis also provides a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Windy City Cannabis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.