Creative | Hybrid in Seattle, WA | Full Time | From $48,000.00 to $56,000.00 per year
WH inc. a marketing leader for active, healthy lifestyle brand is looking for a special someone with an eye for detail and hands of speed. This opportunity will have you working on a wide variety of media for national and global brands. In addition to being a Creative Suite expert, you also can really help a Powerpoint presentation come alive and handle light video editing and HTML 5 ad building. Looking for someone with professional training and experience in an agency setting, with a greater focus on the mechanics of producing rather than just art direction and design. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with meaningful clients, a chill, supportive team and visibility across our portfolio. Please note, that if you don't have a portfolio for us to review we will be unable to consider your for this role.
Job responsibilities and qualification
- You possess high standards and a good eye for the work we’ll create, while having an engineering perspective on if it is built right.
- Develop designs that tightly adhere to client’s brand standards.
- Design and produce layouts for a wide variety of media, including print magazines, collateral, email, web, packaging, video. Lots of social.
- Prep and package final design files.
- Have an ability to weigh priorities, find solutions and manage time constraints.
- Bring a level of inspiration and efficiency to the team.
- You want to be “in” on the hybrid work style with a couple days in the office each week.
- You love our craft. After all, that’s why we are all here.
- Experience working in agency production environment.
- Diverse skillset across disciplines/communication channels
- Bonus points for experience working on boats, oral healthcare and outdoor clients.
Founded in 1969, WH inc. is a marketing communications agency focused on inspiring, connecting and awakening the active healthy lifestyle inherent in every great brand. WH strives to become our clients’ most trusted resource by tackling the most challenging aspects of their customer experience and transforming them into the most successful.
Our mission as an agency is to become our clients’ most trusted resource, and we are looking for someone who will embrace our core values:
- Always do a little extra
- Be empathetic to our clients, but think like a consumer
- Act like and entrepreneur
- Life is interesting—be curious
- Everybody is trying their best, so lend a helping hand
- Carry inspiration with you at all times
- Exhibit a passion for marketing
- Be active
Benefits, beyond making a difference by working on some amazing clients, include a real work/life balance and flexibility, excellent healthcare package, PTO + extra bonus holidays, Summer Fridays, a 401k program, plus all the intangibles like office snacks (currently hybrid) and some great people make a healthy and vibrant workplace and culture where our employees thrive, learn, and grow.