PR | Seattle, WA | Full Time
WH inc. in Seattle is looking for our next colleague. We want you to join the ranks and become a public relations pro by coordinating efforts across our multiple national brands, all aimed at one thing – promoting a healthy, active lifestyle. We support a wide array of outdoor and active lifestyle clients – winter and outdoors sports, automotive, footwear, food, and beverage and more. We’re looking for someone with a bit of experience and a lot of passion in these sectors, bringing their knowledge and excitement to the job, and who would like to grow their career in the field of PR.
Our coordinator will be involved at many levels of the business. They will work daily with the PR teams across accounts tracking media opportunities and hits, keeping media databases organized and up to date, helping research and plan experiential activations, and staying abreast of media trends. We are seeking someone with positive energy, a strong drive to succeed, and self-starter qualities. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and organized, has strong written and verbal communication skills and can multitask with focus.
· Some experience within an ad agency or related environment either through internships
· 4+/- year college degree
· Familiarity with current software and ability to quickly learn new programs
· Ability to roll-up sleeves and do the work, and be a creative problem solver
· Excellent business communication, writing and proofreading skills
· Experience with social media and digital communications is preferred
· Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to juggle several projects simultaneously
Founded in 1969, WH inc. is a marketing communications agency focused on inspiring, connecting and awakening the active healthy lifestyle inherent in every great brand. WH strives to become our clients’ most trusted resource by tackling the most challenging aspects of their customer experience and transforming them into their most successful.
· Always do a little extra
· Be empathetic to our clients, but think like a consumer
· Act like and entrepreneur
· Life is interesting—be curious
· Everybody is trying their best, so lend a helping hand
· Carry inspiration with you at all times
· Exhibit a passion for marketing
· Be active
Benefits, beyond making a difference by working on some of your favorite active lifestyle brands, include a focus on work/life balance and flexibility, excellent healthcare package, 401k program, PTO + extra bonus holidays, Summer Fridays.