PR Account Manager, Outdoor, Active Lifestyle
PR | Hybrid in Seattle, WA | Full Time | From $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 per year
WH inc. in Seattle is looking for our next colleague. We want you to join the ranks and help lead the way with key outdoor and active lifestyle clients. We support a wide array of brands in the snowsports, cycling, tech, food & beverage, outerwear, and footwear sectors. We’re looking for someone with experience and passion in these fields, bringing their knowledge and excitement to the job; someone who would like to continue to grow their communications career with high visibility brands. The successful candidate must be a master at juggling multiple, deadline-driven tasks, providing creative solutions and regularly serving on the front lines of the organization.
We are looking for someone with positive energy, drive and self-starter qualities who will be the face of select PR accounts. You are detail oriented, can keep track of a myriad of things at the same time without skipping a beat and are comfortable and experienced in client facing meetings, pitches and events. You should have a strong background and education in PR, relevant experience, and a keen interest in the activities that our brands support.
- 5+ years in the outdoor industry
- Experience working for a reputable PR firm with client-facing responsibilities
- Existing relationships with national-level journalists, influencers, & ambassadors
- Digital media background (social, email, affiliate, analytics, etc)
- Excellent business communication, writing and proofreading skills
Founded in 1969, WH inc. is a marketing communications agency focused on inspiring, connecting and awakening the active healthy lifestyle inherent in every great brand. WH strives to become our clients’ most trusted resource by tackling the most challenging aspects of their customer experience and transforming them into their most successful.
- Agency values
- Always do a little extra
- Be empathetic to our clients, but think like a consumer
- Act like and entrepreneur
- Life is interesting—be curious
- Everybody is trying their best, so lend a helping hand
- Carry inspiration with you at all times
- Exhibit a passion for marketing
- Be active
Benefits, beyond making a difference by working on some of your favorite active lifestyle brands, include a focus on work/life balance and flexibility, excellent healthcare package, 401k program, PTO + extra bonus holidays, Summer Fridays.