PR Account Manager
PR | Seattle, WA | Full Time
WH inc. in Seattle is looking for our next colleague. We want you to join the ranks and help lead the way with key outdoor and active lifestyle clients. We support a wide array of clients be it snowsports, cycling, tech, food and beverage, outerwear, footwear and more. We’re looking for someone with experience and passion in these sectors, bringing their knowledge and excitement to the job; someone who would like to continue to grow their career in this field. The successful candidate must be a master at juggling multiple, deadline-driven tasks, providing creative solutions and regularly serving on the front lines of the organization.
We are looking for someone with positive energy, drive and self-starter qualities. Of course, you are detail oriented and can keep track of a myriad of things at the same time without skipping a beat. And it goes without saying that you have an education in PR, relevant experience and a passion for the outdoors and all it has to offer.
- 5+ years in the outdoor industry
- Experience working for a reputable PR firm
- Existing relationships with national journalists, influencers, ambassadors
- Digital media skills (social, email, affiliate, analytics, etc)
- Our mission as an agency is to become our clients’ most trusted resource, and we are looking for someone who will embrace our core values:
- Always do a little extra
- Be empathetic to our clients, but think like a consumer
- Act like an entrepreneur
- Be curious – life is interesting!
- Lend a helping hand – everyone is trying their best
- Carry inspiration with you at all times
- Exhibit a passion for marketing
- Be active
Location: Working from home for now, then Ballard, Seattle office