Account Management | Seattle, WA | Full Time
MARKETING COORDINATOR JOB Posting:
Williams Helde Marketing Communications is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The person in this position must have stellar project management skills, a gift for client services, plus the ability to think on your feet creatively and strategically. You will manage 10-20 creative projects at any given time ranging from email to direct mail and videos. You will be responsible for managing creative team resources, process and information as well as conveying milestones and project status with clients.
Our client roster consists of name brand national and global companies in the B2B and B2C markets with a focus on companies in the Active, Healthy Lifestyles. Your job will be to provide these clients with exceptional communication strategies as well as a wide range of content – ranging from social and to digital, retail, sales tools, email, videos, direct mail, trade shows, print ads and more.
- Some experience within an ad agency or related environment either through internships
- 4+-year college degree
- Familiarity with current computer programs, and ability to quickly learn new things
- Ability to roll-up sleeves and do the work, not just fill out spreadsheets
- Excellent business communication, writing and proofreading skills
- A curiosity for the world around you, and a conscious mentality
This is a full time role in our Seattle office. Limited travel. Possibility for limited work-from-home days. Lots of fun with good people, healthcare, summer Fridays. It's a great job.