Graphic Design Internship
Design | Seattle, WA
Williams Helde is a marketing communications and advertising agency with a proven track record of success. Our formula is simple. Start with a compelling insight. Turn it into a brilliant strategy. And transform that blueprint into killer creative.
Do you make purchasing decisions based on a company’s logo? Do you watch the Super Bowl for the commercials rather than the game? Does it bother you when you see an advertisement with really poor kerning? Well, if you answered yes to any of these questions, we’d like to speak with you. Because we’re looking for someone who loves all things design.
• Assist the creative department on a wide variety of assignments.
• Report and communicate clearly and efficiently with the team.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Knowledge of social media is a plus
• A digital portfolio or compilation of graphic design work
• Self-efficient, strong communication and people skills, and the ability to work quickly
• High energy, with a commitment to excellence in all you do, and a hunger to learn and grow
Nice to haves:
• A degree in progress within a related field
• A fun, easygoing personality – someone who likes to laugh
• Monthly stipend/compensation and parking/transportation arrangements
• Exposure to a variety of projects including video, photo shoots, print, digital and more
• Exposure to regional and national brands
• A chance for your ideas to be actually be heard
• Fun working environment and flexible schedule
• Real life experience and a first hand look at how the industry actually works
• Experience & recommendations to put on your resume
Please note, that this is a 3-6 month internship. Full-time positions are available (Mon-Fri), and Part-time positions are also available to accommodate specific schedule (must be a set schedule).
Williams Helde is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.